Our program is the fastest growing conversion sites on the entire Clickbank network, Instrumentmaster took only two weeks to reach power status and it continues to smash sales records worldwide.
You will get paid 70% commission everytime you sell my ebook, " Instrumentmaster".
If you have NOT already signed up with clickbank, you can do so for FREE by clicking here.
If you are already and affiliate with Clickbank, you can begin making money with Instrumentmaster by placing the following banners, and/or links on your site or in search engines.
HOW IT WORKS:
The way your sales will be tracked is there is a standard code called a "Hoplink" which consists of your clickbank user ID and then my user ID, so when you post this code, the user goes to Instrumentmaster via your Hoplink, and when the user purchases the product, you get the commission because your Clickbank User ID was embedded in the code.
* Be sure to replace "YOURNAME" with you unique Clickbank nickname *
To use the following banners on your site, use the HTML code below them. Again, be sure to replace YOURNAME with you unique Clickbank nickname:
<a href="http://YOURNAME.instrument.hop.clickbank.net"><img src="http://www.theprofitmonster.com/images/banners/468.gif" width="468" height="60"></a>
MUST READ!! - Clickbank will track your sales, but if you would like more detailed and descriptive tracking, you should use conversion tracking. We will gladly equip our thank you page with your conversion tracking code so that if you sign up and use them you will be able to log in and see which one of our ads resulted in a sale. Using Conversion tracking is great if you use multiple ads and have traffic coming from different places. It can also be used for tracking your Google and Overture ads as well.
A couple power strategies we use to make thousands:
Post in blogs, write reviews and articles and post to ezines:
1) A great idea to get people excited about purchasing my program from you, is to write a review explaining how great my product is. Make sure to include your affiliate hoplink at the bottom, and then post it to review sites like GoArticles.com & EzineArticles.com.
2) Another good idea is to make a free blog at Blogger.com,Post your review of Instrumentmaster on the blog with your affiliate link. After that, "Ping" your blog at Pingomatic.com, And then the search engines will catch onto it and pick it up.
3) make sure that you become a member at sites such as WarriorForum.com, and fequently contribute to the threads at those sites. Also, in your forum Signature, include your Instrumentmaster affiliate link, so that every time you post a reply or thread, your affiliate link or banner will automatically get posted, resulting in many different people clicking on your link and buying.
4) If you own a website and collect emails of your subscribers that Opted in to receive updates and newsletters from you, be sure to send them an email with your Instrumentmaster affiliate ID at the bottom. *NOTE - We do not tolerate spamming in any way (Emailing random people is a serious offense and if so you will be removed from Clickbank.)
5) Every few weeks, be sure to post a press release of your review Instrumentmaster at PRweb.com,Again, MAKE SURE to include your affiliate link. Most press release websites are free, but if you pay PR WEB $80, they guarantee to have your page picked up by all the major search engines, potentially bringing you thousands of visitors.
One of the mot powerful and "Immediate" methods of profiting off of my site is using PPC programs such as Google Adwords, Overture, etc. You can easily set up an account, then have your affiliate URL directly linked to the Profit Monster website, or your your Review page with your affiliate Tracking id attached.
I have included Tons of keywords you can use with your PPC campaigns, and I have included two of my best working banners as well.
If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to reach me at email@example.com